Thank you to our sponsors for supporting the Lansing Tech Community and helping make this event possible!
- Foster Swift Collins & Smith, PC
- Michigan History Museum
- Capitol Macintosh
- LEAP (Lansing Economic Area Partnership)
- Recruitment Management Consultants (RMC)
- TechSmith Corporation
Become a Sponsor
Sponsors make this event awesome and keep it free!
Sponsorship not only helps make this event possible, but helps support the Lansing Tech Community, including local tech user groups and creatives / techies / makers who use this event as a venue to share the awesome things that they have made - we have cool people making cool things here in Lansing!
We have 3 sponsorship levels:
- $250 BRONZE SPONSOR
- • Your logo on the sponsor slide at the event.
- • Your organization thanked as one of the sponsors at the start of the event.
- • A tweet sent from @democampLansing thanking all of our sponsors that mentions you.
- • A Facebook post on the MITN Lansing Facebook Page that thanks all of our sponsors and mentions you.
- • You can feel good knowing that your sponsorship not only helps make this event possible, but helps support the Lansing Tech Community, including local tech user groups and creatives / techies / makers who use this event as a venue to share the awesome things that they have made (we have cool people making cool things here in Lansing!).
- $500 SILVER SPONSOR
- • All of the benefits of Bronze Sponsorship, plus:
- • You may have a table during the registration and social hour at the event.
- •A thank you tweet specifically/individually thanking your organization for sponsorship of DemoCamp sent from @democampLansing
- (Note: We would be happy to share a fun tidbit or fact about your organization as part of the tweet/facebook post we send out, please share any ideas you have with us).
- $750 GOLD SPONSOR
- • All of the benefits of Silver Sponsorship, plus:
- • Skip the demo application process, you are guaranteed one spot for demoing a project.
- • You are welcome to take the stage for a few minutes (5 minutes or less) to say a few words at either the beginning of the event or after the break to kickoff the next set of demos.
- • Due to the nature of the benefits of this sponsorship level, there are only a limited number of spots available.
For more information and to sign up to be a sponsor, please see our Sponsorship Form.